Business Advisory Services
Since we are privileged to have a close and long-running relationship with our clients, we often are asked to help out with matters that are far from a typical “accounting or taxation” problem. In general terms we call this business advisory services. It can take the form of:
- “what do you think we should do about…”
- “should we be leasing or buying that new…”
- “the bank has just renewed our lines of credit and is now asking for…”
- “we were thinking of expanding into…, what do you think?”
- “our costs of… are always going up, what can we do?”
You name it, in 33 years of helping clients in their businesses, we have been asked just about everything! We will so our best to assist with any business decision making that you might be facing.